Resources for this Podcast
- Here is Susan Weinschenk’s blog where you’ll find lots of more information about her and her work.
- Dr. Weinschenk also has a website devoted to her book Neuro Web Design.
- Dr. Weinschenk mentioned in the interview a very interesting site called Kiva. Here’s a little information about the site from their homepage, "Kiva lets you lend to a specific entrepreneur in the developing world – empowering them to lift themselves out of poverty."
- Related episode: In episode 31, Lemon Slices and a New Face on Mars! Gestalt Principles at Work, I talked about how Gestalt principles are used in designing web sites.
- Dr. Weinschenk’s book:
- Related: an interview with Web Psychologist Nathalie Nahai on the power of online influence.
- Other books mentioned during this episode:
Image compliments of Best Masters in Psychology Degrees