What can we do to end bullying against gays? There is a shocking increase in the number of young homosexuals who are commit suicide. Many anti-bullying programs don’t work and in this episode I talk to Dr. Elizabeth J. Meyer of Concordia University about what can be done. No one should be bullied or harassed and we all need to be concerned about those who are bullied to the point of considering suicide. Find out how we can address gay bullying in this episode.
Resources on Anti-Gay Bullying
- Elizabeth J Meyer‘s personal website
- Elizbeth J Meyer’s website on Concordia University
- The It Get’s Better website
- Here’s a site with lots of useful resources. It’s called the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network
- My episode on precarious manhood, Are You A Real Man?
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual Youth Experience Bullying And Sexual, Physical Abuse More Often Than Peers, Pitt Study Finds
- Scholarships & Financial Aid for LGBTQ Students