Would you be surprised to learn that B.F. Skinner was a very likable guy and that you may actually be very much in agreement with his ideas? Many people who study psychology have a negative impression of Skinner. Well, I’m about to challenge those impressions by presenting a side of Skinner you probably haven’t been exposed to. In these sound bytes you’ll hear his ideas about learning to play music, about discovery, having fun and becoming the most that you can be.
- Listen to B.F. Skinner here on a show called The Limits of Human Freedom (1974). Skinner, B.F. with Charles Frankel and Eugene Kennedy.1974-07-14.
- Here’s an excellent Pearltree with more info on Skinner.
- Here’s my episode in which I discuss the famous article, On The Folly of Rewarding A While Hoping For B.
- The B.F. Skinner Foundation.
- If you’re a teacher or student you might want to use Voicethread to get others to comment on these quotes by Skinner. Check out my Voicethread below:
- Watch this YouTube video to see the real human side of B.F. Skinner: