We all want to help others – especially those in the “helping professions” – but what’s the best way to do that? Therapy? Medication? How about setting up an entire fake village set up to look like the ’50s with helping professionals dressed up to look like grocers? Sound bizarre? Well, they’re doing it in Amsterdam.
- The Dutch Village Where Everyone Has Dementia
- ‘Dementia village’ inspires new care
- Isolation reduces myelination
- The Humanist Hour #147: Critical Thinking and Anti-Intellectualism, with Dr. Michael Britt
- What to do About Mom? A Feeling of Personal Control Among the Ageing