In part 2 of my interview with Gleb Tsipusky we talk more about why so many of us (including me) fall for fake news stories and why such stories can spread so rapidly. We also talk about what he’s doing to address the problem: the Pro Truth Pledge. Find out more about how he’s applying some psychology to solve a real world problem.
Resources for this Episode
- The Pro Truth Pledge website
- Gleb Tsipursky’s bio page
- Intentional Insights home page
- Gleb Tsipursky’s homepage at Ohio State university
- Thinking Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahnemann
- The Fact Check site