How are men and women different – really? There’s plenty of debate over this, but how this: examine the differences between males and females across a wide variety of species. What are the reliable differences we see again and again? That’s exactly what author Steve Stewart-Williams has done in his latest book, The Ape That Understood the Universe. If you’re interested in evolutionary psychology you’ve come to the right place. Fascinating discussion.
This episode was sponsored by Bombas. When you buy a pair of socks at Bombas they will donate a pair to a person in need. Click below and use the code PSYCH to get 20% off your first purchase and support The Psych Files!
- The Ape That Understood the Universe – Amazon
- Author Steve Stewart-Williams‘ website
- Steve Stewart-Williams’ twitter account
- Evolutionary Psychology – Interview with David Buss
- The Better Angels of Our Nature: Why Violence Has Declined