Facts about Michael:
- Ph.D. in psychology from The State University of New York at Albany.
- B.A. in Psychology from Marist College in Poughkeepsie, New York.
- Attended L’Ecole des Psychologues Practiciens in Paris, France.
- Taught Psychology at Marist College (Poughkeepsie, New York USA) for 10 years (tenured in 1997) teaching Introductory Psychology, Research Methods and Statistics for Psychology, History and Systems of Psychology, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, and Graduate Program Evaluation and Educational Psychology.
- Currently runs B & E Productions, LLC – a mobile app and social media firm – from his home in Rhinebeck, New York.
- I enjoy musical theatre, acting, singing, sci-fi, and, I admit it, zombie movies.
- Husband and father of twin teenagers (so have pity on me).
- You can reach me at: Michael [at] thepsychfiles dot com
- I love mobile apps. Some of the apps I created:
I love to explore how technology can be utilized in the teaching and learning process. It is out of that passion that I decided to start The Psych Files.
Feel free to get in touch with me using this form: