Facts about Michael:
- Graduated from The State University of New York at Albany with a Ph.D. in psychology (specialization in social and industrial/organizational psychology).
- B.A. in Psychology from Marist College in Poughkeepsie, New York.
- Attended L’Ecole des Psychologues Practiciens in Paris, France.
- Taught Psychology at Marist College (Poughkeepsie, New York USA) for 10 years (tenured in 1997) teaching Introductory Psychology, Research Methods and Statistics for Psychology, History and Systems of Psychology, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, and Graduate Educational Psychology (online).
- Currently works full time in Customer Experience for Pearson Education.
- I enjoy musical theatre, acting, singing, sci-fi, and, I admit it, zombie movies.
- Husband and father of twin teenagers (so have pity on me).
- You can reach me at: Michael [at] thepsychfiles dot com or: michael dot britt [at] pearson.com
- I love mobile learning. Some of the apps I created:
I love to explore how technology can be utilized in the teaching and learning process. It is out of that passion that I decided to start this site. On the personal side, my life is kept pretty busy with my full time job, my wife and twin 13 year olds, and my love for the theatre, but it all keeps the creative juices flowing.
Feel free to get in touch with me:
Michael [at] thepsychfiles [dot] com
or use this form: